July 17, 2011

Thrifting success


The weekend is (unfortunately) over once again, so let me fill you in on mine. Yesterday I found an adorable little watch and some gorgeous multi-purpose scarves at the thrift store. The scarves were only a dollar each, score!


I've already found a handful of ways to use them as hair, purse, and neck accessories, I can't wait to share!

As I've mentioned before, Sundays are my favorite. Today my grandmom and I went to Atlantic City to shop the outlets and I played my very first slot machine. Shopping = good. Slot machines = bad. I bought a super precious polka-dot dress from H&M and gorgeous salmon sandals from Naturalizer.
It was a much needed pick-me-up after being sick all last night, eck. 

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. hope your feeling better love thrift store those are great scarves such great finds
    xx
    DOLLMEUP

    ReplyDelete