July 26, 2011

From my comfy bed.

I've been running around like a crazy woman for the past week. I had an interview last week and I'm waiting to hear if I got the job or not (fingers crossed). I spent an entirely-too-hot day on the beach Saturday and a caught up on my cleaning Sunday. On Monday I sold a few things to Plato's Closet in Deptford and got a sweet pair of BDG jeans, I'm in love. I'm finishing up putting my internship portfolio together at work for the next two days and washing my hands of that crazy place once and for all. On top of that, I've been busy with bridal shower planning & trying on bridesmaids dresses! 

What a week.

But now I'm run down from an intense workout and bloating, and what better to pick me up than daydreaming about the clothes I wish I could buy? Here's an outfit that I dreamed up from my ModCloth wishlist:


Mmm, this would be perfect for another 90 degree day. I love throwing aqua blue and red together; it seems off at first but looks lovely when paired in the right amount.

Happy week!


No comments:

Post a Comment