July 8, 2011

It's raining, it's pouring!

What a nasty day! The past few days have been beautiful, hot and sunny. Today, however, is all gloom and doom complete with plenty of thunder. So naturally I curled my hair & put on some lipstick to feel a little fancy. 


So I'm thinking I'd like to start uploading outfits to lookbook.nu, but I'm having an awfully hard time taking good outfit pictures. It's always too much sun or too little, bad backdrops, etc. Advice, please!
I'd also like to get into the swing of blogging - getting more focused and getting some followers. Maybe some giveaways! For all you experience bloggers, please guide me :]


And last but certainly not least, I'd like you all to meet my little man, baby Jack!


He's super precious but did NOT want to be in this picture. I hope everyone's having better weather than me! Happy week!



1 comment:

  1. Hey you have really pretty cat...:*
    XOXO
    http://beautiful-unicorns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete